- Serves 1 brownie
- Level Easy
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Suitable for Dairy Free Gluten Free
Onist Mint Chocolate Avocado Brownies
Onist make a deliciously healthy avocado choc pot, a dessert designed to be served just on its own but it’s incredibly versatile and can be used in other recipes too.
This quick mint chocolate avocado brownie is perfect for those post dinner dessert cravings and a nice alternative to the stuffy old mint thins your parents used to serve at dinner parties. For this recipe there’s no need to weigh anything, just spoon the ingredients into a bowl, mix, bake and enjoy!
- 1 Mint chocolate Onist pot
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp buckwheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Muffin Cases
How to Make It
Making these delicious brownies couldn't be simpler.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line one large or two smaller ramekins with muffin cases
- Add the buckwheat flour, baking powder and a pinch of sea salt into a mixing bowl
- Stir in the Onist Pot, peppermint extract and maple syrup
- Mix in the egg
- Pour into the lined ramekins and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until risen and firm to touch but still a bit fudgy