- Serves 10
- Level Easy
- Prep Time 15 mins
Chocolate Caramel Popcorn Bars
Movie night and a bowl of popcorn is so 1990’s.
Try these chocolate caramel popcorn bars instead, the prefect prequel to a great film.
- 300g sweet and salty popcorn
- 100g Rice Krispies
- 1 bar of dark chocolate, melted
- 10 medjool dates
- 120ml water
- Food Processor
How to Make It
- Chop up dates and blitz in a food processor – add the water slowly to ensure it’s mixed in.
- Throw popcorn and Rice Krispies into a bowl and mix in date mixture – make sure this is completely coated!
- Melt your chocolate and once done, drizzle over popcorn.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 3-4 hours. We’d recommend serving with yet more chocolate!