Tuck in to Some Tasty Treats
Win goodies from some wonderful brands that are making a positive and sustainable impact on the world.
Win a Hamper of Delicious Treats from Brands Doing Good
It can be hard to only buy products from sustainable and ethical brands. There’s often a lack of transparency from businesses preventing us from making informed decisions. However, there are some great brands doing a lot of good in the world.
We’re giving away a hamper of goodies containing products from some of our favourite brands doing good. So who are these brands we speak of and what exactly are they doing that’s so great?
- Propercorn – are a B Corp producing sustainable gluten-free, vegetarian, British popcorn.
- Hippeas – are the creators of sustainably produced, organic, gluten-free, vegan chickpea puffs. They also give a portion of their profits from every bag to Farm Africa.
- Doisy & Dam – are a B Corp producing superfood chocolate in a way that’s good for people and the planet
- NEMI – this tea company makes biodegradable tea pyramids and loose tea. They employ refugees to run their tea stalls, and they also re-invest more than 50% of profits back into their enterprise to achieve their social impact goals.
- Rebel Kitchen – are a B Corp offering a selection of organic plant-based mylk, yoghurt and coconut water. They also donate at least 1% of sales to nonprofit partners.
The hamper includes 2 bags of Propercorn, 2 packs of Hippeas, 2 bars of Doisy & Dam chocolate, a box of NEMI tea, and 2 Rebel Kitchen flavoured mylks.
Fill in your details in the contest widget and choose your entry methods. The more ways you enter, the greater your chances of winning!
Entries close at 23:59 on 13th June 2018.
Don’t forget to share with your friends so they don’t miss out either. Good luck!
For more details about some of these brands, see below!
- Crisps Don’t Have to Be Bad! Here’s Some Crunchy Alternatives
- Doisy & Dam: Superfood Chocolate That’s Making the World a Better Place
- NEMI Tea: Empowering Refugees One Chai at a Time
Please note this giveaway is not being run in association with any of these brands.
This competition is now closed
Congratulations to our winner: Alyssa from London
Please join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new promotions, articles, recipes and inspiration.
Hungry for More?
Sign up for our weekly newsletter, jam packed with advice, recipes, reviews and inspiration.
Terms & Conditions
Sign up for a weekly selection of meaty features, tasty morsels and guilty pleasures, delivered straight to your inbox.